Tuesday, August 21, 2007

IM TIRED AND FUNNY STORY

I'm Tired. Cant sleep. Have nothing to write about so I will tell a funny story.

It was 6th grade. I was a bit immature for my age and in a very impressionable phase of life. Any little thing that happened in my social life would really affect me. I rushed out of the house and got to school just in time for homeroom. My first period class was English and after that was gym. Having gym class second period sucked, the rest of the day I felt nasty. Sitting in homeroom, I realized, that in my rush, I forgot to put on underwear. It wouldn't have been such a big deal if it wasn't for 2nd period gym class. My mom had given me a hand me down gym uniform both my brothers had worn when they were in middle school. The shorts had shrunk so much it looked like I was in Napolean Dynamite's gym class. There was no way I was going to wear these short shorts with no underwear underneath, especially during the co-ed stretching session in the first 15 minutes of class. Everyone would see my balls. I didn't want everyone to see my balls. The last thing I wanted was for some girl to see my prepubescent balls. What was I to do? For some reason we were graded on remembering to wear our gym uniforms, 1 point off if you forgot your shirt and 1 point for no shorts. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to bring my uniform one too many times and had one more chance to pass gym for the semester. I was fucked and started to panic. I walked up to my homeroom teacher and private math tutor (she came to my house twice a week) and started crying.
"is everything alright" she asks
"Not really"
"Whats wrong"
"I'm not wearing any underwear" I said balling my eyes out.

What could she have been thinking at that moment? Why the hell is this kid telling me that he isnt wearing any underwear? Is he hitting on me? He cant be, why would he be crying? she took me out to the hallway and I explained my gym situation. She must have been struggling hard to hold her laugh in. I would be. Long story short, my mom came to school and brought a pair of underwear.

What the fuck was I thinking?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?