Tuesday, July 24, 2007

WHAT THE?

1. I wake up in the middle of the night thirsty as a mo fo after getting really drunk earlier in the evening. I got up, walked downstairs to the kitchen to get a drink. On the way to the kitchen I thought about how good the water would taste and how smart I was for purchasing this jug of WAWA water knowing this drunken moment would come. (WaWa is a convenient store in Philadelphia area.) . I opened the refrigerator and there it was, that sweet sweet jug of WaWa water but wait, jug was pretty much empty. I would have been less annoyed if it was completely empty and thrown out then be left in the fridge with enough water for no more then a quarter cup. Fuck! Who does that? How the hell did he go through that water so quickly? I looked up to the next shelf and sitting there, illuminated by the flickeing refrigerator light was his retainer. I almost freaked out. No water and my roommates retainer. Crazy! What 26 year old man wears retainers anyway? I didn't know what to do. I wanted to wake him up and be like "Listen you sick fuck, get your act together and respect your roommate." but we had just moved in and I didn't want to seem like the crazy, tight ass roommate. I took some nasty tap water and went back to bed.

No comments: