Thursday, September 13, 2007

SUCCESS! and short new roommate info

I RECIEVED ANOTHER POST FROM SOMEBODY I DONT KNOW TODAY. I APPRECIATE THE POST. ITS VERY COMFORTING KNOWING THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO FEEL FOR ME AND SUPPORT MY CAUSE. I MAY START A NON PROFIT FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME.


So, I am showing the house today to a prospective tenant. My roommate knew that he had to help clean the house enough to be presentable. I woke up this morning to the typical slamming bathroom cabinets and hairdryer and noticed that he had cleaned his room. Thank God. I went downstairs and realized that his room was the only thing he had cleaned. He left dishes in the sink plus left blankets and pillows on the couches that his friend who slept over last night used. On his way out of the house he had the F'ing nerve to say "my room sure looks a lot better than yours." First off. I woke up later and didn't get to cleaning it yet. Two is, I'm the one showing the F'ing house, not him. I have to come home from work to do this. He wouldn't do that. Also, I am the one who had to remind him over and over again to clean. PLEASE GOD, PLEASE LET THIS PERSON LIKE THE HOUSE SO I CAN MOVE OUT.

1 comment:

and then some said...

hey this is a neat blog. been reading since mid august. sweat! i can totally relate. I once had my credit score drop, but it was because of something my cat did to me. do you have a cat? you sound cool. can you reveal a little bit more about yourself in you next entry. please!