Thursday, September 6, 2007

SICK FRIEND

MY COLLEGE FRIEND ANDREW WAS IN TOWN FOR HIS BROTHERS WEDDING. HE STAYED AT MY PLACE WEDNESDAY NIGHT; HE HAD AN EARLY FLIGHT TO LA THE NEXT MORNING AND I SAID THAT I WOULD DRIVE HIM TO THE AIRPORT. WE HUNG OUT FOR A LITTLE AND THEN AS A JOKE I DECIDED THAT I WOULD NAME MY OWN PRICE AT PRICELINE.COM. WELL, IT TOOK MY PRICE AND NOW I AM IN LA AT THE W HOTEL. THAT'S NOT WHY I AM WRITING.

I HAVE TALKED ABOUT HOW MY ROOMMATE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THERMOSTATS AND HOW OUR ELECTRIC BILLS ARE THROUGH THE ROOF. $ 450 last month, a slight improvement this month to $399. Anyway, when I arrived in LA, I couldn't find my friend because he lost his phone at the airport that morning. I took a later flight. So I was forced to stay at the Beverly Hilton last night which wasn't too shabby but also not free like his hotel would have been. I finally found my friend this morning and he was sick as a dog. He said, dude, you need to get out of that house. Your roommate got me sick. The house was so cold. I have been coughing and puking since I got here. I really think I caught pneumonia in your house.

If there is a Pneumonia outbreak in the world it probably started in my house. I think I saw he penguin the other day.

No comments: