1. Dirty hospital scrubs are back. After having an in depth conversation about this and how much it bothers me, they are back. A huge pile of nasty, dirty hospital scrubs all over the floor. There is blood on them.
2. I went food shopping and I found the food that I bought hidden in his special kosher cabinet.
3. He was gone for almost a month last month and it was the first time that my electric bill was normal and remember that energy prices are really high now so if I think they are normal now, imagine how I high they usually are. I get back last night and the thermostat is set to 60 degrees. Come on dude. I have told you over and over again how thermostats work. idiot.
4. I cleaned the place about two weeks ago, he came back to the house and a few days later the place is slowly becoming a filthy nightmare. crumbs and debris stuck to the bottom of my socks when I walk around the house.
5. Inexplicable feeling of a film of filth on my skin after a few days of the roommate being back.
6. Fridge fills up with weeks worth of leftovers from takeout. Can never find the food I bought. He never throws anything out.
7. How do you soak the outside shower curtain?
8. what is that crap on the bathroom wall?