Tuesday, July 1, 2008

White Trash Buddha

So early this morning at 7 AM, I will be on a flight to Vegas where I along with 12 other friends will be celebrating my roommates bachelor party. I promise that I'll bring back many postable stories about the trip and my roommate follies. For those of you who actually read this blog, I just want to let you know, that the house is definitely, finally sold and the roommate saga will officially end at the end of August. I should have at least 2 to 3 more entries by then .

One more thing. I was a little too excited to go to vegas earlier and I did something stupid. I decided to trim my chest hair but I guess I am no barber because I couldnt make it look even and as I trimmed it started looking worse and worse so there was only one last thing to do. Shave. I shaved my chest but then realized how stupid it looked with a bare chest and a hairy stomach so there was only one last thing to do, Shave my stomach. You have no idea. I look like white trash Buddha. There is no way my shirt is coming off at the pool. Fuck, im not young anymore. I guess you grow body hair for a reason. To cover the parts that got fat or ugly.

I look like white fucking trash Buddha. Its ok. I guess I'll just have to G.U.E at the pool or bars or Go Ugly Early.

No comments: