Tuesday, January 22, 2008

another drunken rant

All I know is that there are plenty of people out there like me. People stuck in situations that they never thought they would be stuck in. The trick is trying to turn a bad situation into a good one. Its kind of like Alchemy. This blog was my way of taking a crappy situation and turning it into something positive and constructive. I think that the world should learn from my microcosm of a situation with my roommate and use constructive and positive actions to better itself but its not so easy. I mean, why cant we all communicate effectively? One would think it would be an easy proposition. Ok, I will listen to you, and you listen to me and we will work everything out, it will be simple and we will turn the world into a better place. No. It just doesnt work that way. Why? Well, use my roommate and I as an example. I try to be civil and work things out and let him know that he is being a scum bag or he is doing something that bothers me or fucks up my credit and am missing all my underwear and I communicate these concerns in what I think to be an effective manner but it doesnt seem to ever sink in. Its a shitty situation and its the same situation that the world as a whole seems to be in currently. Communication is just the first step in what seems to be a larger problem that may never be solved. Everyone has their own agenda and some are so consumed by that agenda that communication fails to leave a strong enough imprint on the minds of the communicatee because that person, entity or country doesnt care enough or is so consumed in their own agenda that the message is never really felt. It may be communicated, and heard, but not felt enough to ever really be communicated. Feeling is the answer to effective communication but its rare and even if its felt personal agendas seem to prosper. The world is what it is and will always be an ever power struggling, hateful place until people really, truly leave their agendas and care as much about others then they do themselves but just like alchemy its most likely an impossible proposition. So I recommend that everyone in my situation buys a tazer gun and really electrocutes the fuck out of the person while you are talking to them, that way, they will really get the point.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beware of Miry Choi! She's a 28 yr old pathetic student (still attempting to finish undergrad) who is trying to rent out rooms at The Liberties, Bay/Gerrard, Toronto. She will steal from you (stole our other rommmates $2000 laptop) and when you call the cops you'll realize she's done the same things MANY MANY times before. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PSYCHOTIC BITCH!

Richardagwj said...

Metatrader platforms also include desktop price alarms that are built in, another added plus. September 2006: The Great Bubble of China. Recall, you can build wealth in Forex, but you are able to destroy it also.